Influence/Inspiration

Loading...

Sunday, February 22, 2015

New Guitar

Hi! Midwinter break is over and school is starting again ugh... It was a really boring break for me since I didn't go anywhere and all my friends were away. The only exciting thing was getting my wisdoms pulled. With all this free time I worked on my song and learned Name and some of Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls on guitar, and Stricken by Disturbed on drums. I believe I finally have a whole set verse, chorus, and bridge it's just a matter of putting them together now. The next step is writing lyrics which might be hard, but I think I have the right idea for the cadence. Anyway, last post I mentioned getting a new guitar with my birthday money. Well I used ALL of it and got one! Its a Mitchell Element Series ME1CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic guitar if that means anything to anyone. I love it a lot and here's a picture. It came with a built in tuner and pickups so it can be plugged into an amp. I might even make a guitar cover of a song in the future so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment