Influence/Inspiration

Loading...

Friday, December 12, 2014

Song(s) of the Week

I got an awesome thing I'm gonna start from here on. Every Friday I'll post the music video of a great song and on some random day of the week I'll post a requested song. So if you want to hear a specific song then comment and if its actually good then I'll put it up. If no one requests then I'll just post something else. Also I'll make sure to mention you in the post.
      This week's songs:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cfZ6pHOCT08--Sympathetic by Seether
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYZkoI1ggEw--Blister in the Sun by Violent Femmes
-The first song is off of Seether's first album Disclaimer. It is one of my favorites from one of the best rock groups out there. If you are into hard rock or even a bit lighter rock then check them out. They actually just came out with a new album and it does not disappoint.
-The next song is a classic from the 80s. You've probably heard it before, it's a really fun acoustic song. I recommend checking out the whole album.



No comments:

Post a Comment