Influence/Inspiration

Loading...

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Going Mainstream

Got some exciting news today. I'm picking up guitar again! I figured I'll need to come up with melodies and harmonies and all that fun stuff. So I bought a music theory book and am starting to read up on how music works. Also, I'm considering switching my health class next semester to music theory to better understand how to come up with chords and notes that work together. It's like a giant puzzle, you dump out the box, group the colors and put the pieces together. Or learn all the parts, group the instruments, and put them together. Except it's way more complicated than that. I've played guitar for a couple months years ago so I'm pretty clueless about things right now, but in a month or two drums may not be the only thing you'll hear on my blog. Catch you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment