Influence/Inspiration

Loading...

Friday, September 26, 2014

Welcome!

This is my 20-Time blog. I plan on writing some music so I'm open to your opinions and idea. Actually, I request some feedback since it would really help me out if anything sounds weird. My goal is to publish a song on ITunes, but any other streaming site would still be an accomplishment. Anyway, I'll try to post some samples, lyrics, or song ideas to keep you guys up to date on what's going on in the studio (AKA my basement as of now). I play the drums, so most of the blogs will be centered around them, but who knows? Maybe I'll learn how to play some other instruments along the way. I can sense that this project is going to be a blast since music is something that I am really passionate about. In fact, to be in a band is on my bucket list so this idea came really fast and I loved it. It's the only one I got and so far it's looking good. I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment